DownloadSolarBeam is released under the GNU General Public License.
ReleasesNot sure how to run/install the program? Look over the instructions for Windows, Unix.
- Windows7 x64 fix. If the program crashes on startup on Windows7 you will need this version.
- Use country code Svk for Slovakia.
- Various performance fixes.
- Add button to remove shortcuts.
- Improved platform detection.
- Details display.
- Save details to file option.
- Added status bar with notifications about file saving/loading events.
- Create shortcuts window.
- Added help menu item.
- Added toggle for sun trajectory rendering in save to diagram.
- World map display.
- Dawn and dusk displays.
- Caption under diagram.
SolarBeam needs .NET 2.0+ or Mono 2.0+ to run and a display resolution of 1024x768 or higher.
On a Windows system, .NET is most likely already installed (comes preinstalled on Windows Vista), but if not you can download it here.
If you are not running Windows (or if you prefer Mono), Mono runs on every major operating system. You can download it here.
Are you a developer? Source code is to be had from the git repo at:
SolarBeam is written in C#. You can find some code metrics on ohloh.